Friday, February 3, 2012

due date

Today is February 3. February 3 is my due date.
No baby yet.
No nothing.
No contractions, no mucus plug, no broken membranes..nothing.

Also, I had the Chinese Gender Chart read wrong, so I'm no longer sure it's a girl.

Robert stayed home today in celebration of my due date, so we got to have a relaxing morning together with breakfast and coffee. He ended up getting called into work later though, but only for about an hour or so. So, we got to have a nice lunch, too. It was a pretty lazy day that consisted of food, tv, and a pineapple. I hate half a pineapple, still no labor.

My mom is probably going to come up tomorrow, I keep telling her that it could still be a week or so, but she's insistent. I don't mind, though; I like having mommy around. And, more than likely baby will come on super bowl Sunday, or on the full moon, which is Tuesday. I'm sure of it!

Robert is cooking dinner, now. It sounds like I'm going to have a very large mess to clean up when he's done. Also, the dinner he's making is what we like to call "mess", so it's appropriate.

....................

How Far Along: 40 weeks

Total Weight Gain: around 30 lbs or so.

Maternity Clothes: sweats, pjs, tights, etc.

Stretch Marks: they're getting itchy!

Best Moment this Week: Midwives told me that the baby was really, really low & that I was measuring smaller which means the baby has dropped. They said everything looks great. I have no swelling, heart rate is good, blood pressure good, urine looked awesome (I love being told my urine looks good, it's just so funny to me) & baby sounds happy!

Movement: Still painful movements. :/

Food Cravings: Baked goods. :|

Labor Signs: Baby is low, but that's about it.

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: flat. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment